* Arrive with clean lashes. The cleaner the lash, the better the retention.
* Please limit the consumption of caffeine or stimulants to 4 hours before your appointment time.
* Remove your contact lenses prior to appointment.
* Silence your phone for a more relaxed experience.
* You'll be lying down for a minimum of two hours so please dress comfortably.
*Please print & fill out forms below for your 1st visit.
Prepare 4 your appointment
I value your appointment just as much as you do. I request a 24-hour notice for rescheduling or cancellation.
Reminders are sent by text or email for your appointment. Please understand that these reminders are sent as a courtesy. You are responsible for making changes to your appointment to avoid fees.
Less than a 24-hour notice will result in 50%of the service being charged to the
card on file.
No shows will be charged 100% of the service price.
Please leave children at home and refrain from bringing friends.
Late arrival means less lash time.
A fill is required every 14-21 days to keep your lashes looking fresh and as full as you like.
Please book accordingly.
Clean lashes are happy lashes.
Stay clear of oil-based products around your lash line.
Do not pick or pull on your extensions.
Our hands and fingers hold natural oils that can prematurely break down the glue bonds.
Your lashes are swim, sauna and waterproof